Mailing dates & times
- We deliver mail five days a week, Monday to Friday. We don’t deliver mail on a Saturday, Sunday or on public holidays.
- Please allow one to two extra working days for delivery when sending over the above periods.
- Standard service delivery target times apply for each domestic and international sending service.
- However, your mail may be delayed if you are sending to rural, remote areas outside major cities or where the item is dutiable or held by Customs. Tonga Post bears no responsibility for gifts sent overseas that may incur Customs duty or taxes – find out more about compensation, restricted & prohibited items.
- If you’re sending overseas, as we do not directly control all parts of the delivery chain, we cannot guarantee your item will always reach its destination within the delivery target time.