Our main services here at Tonga Post are divided into three main categories: Postal Services, Printing Services, and Money Gram Money Transfer Services.
- We offer a range of options to send your parcels internationally.
- An esteemed courier service to over 100 destinations worldwide, for urgent and confirmed delivery to the door.
- International Fast Post has a one to five working day delivery target to any street or rural address. Your documents are tracked and require signature on delivery.
- The required postage to send by International Fast Post depends on the destination, weight and size of your documents.
- To send by International Fast Post you need to package your documents securely and have a customs consignment note, pouch and sticker. You can use your own packaging:
- Lodge your mail at the Nuku’alofa General Post Office and pay the required postage.
- A copy of the commercial invoice or an Export Invoice is required for documents weighing over 1kg. For items being sent to the USA, Canada, Central or South America, the sender’s address cannot be a PO Box address.
- Items can only be sent to a PO Box address if sent to Bahrain, Cook Islands, Iran, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Solomon Islands, United Arab Emirates or Vanuatu and a daytime number for the receiver of the item is written on the consignment note.
- Use this service if your documents weigh less than 1kg. If they are over 1kg they should be sent as a parcel.
- For the latest updates on affected delivery times or items we temporarily cannot accept, please contact us.
- Ensure your item is safe to send and find out if you’ll be compensated if it goes missing or gets damaged. See our Compensation, restricted & prohibited items.
- Our lowest cost international sending option to send your mail to over 100 destinations worldwide, with a three to ten working day delivery target.
- You have the flexibility of envelope size options, up to a maximum weight of 200g.
- The cost to send by International Letter Post depends on the destination, weight and size of documents.
- Items larger than 260mm x 385mm, thicker than 10mm or heavier than 200g are classified as parcels.
- Your mail needs to be in an envelope and the correct postage
- For the latest updates on affected delivery times or items we temporarily cannot accept, check our international mail service announcements.
- Ensure your item is safe to send and find out if you’ll be compensated if it goes missing or gets damaged. See our compensation, restricted & prohibited items information.