Post & Print Shop
We offer a range of products and accessories for all your postage, printing and collecting needs. International money transfer service is also available.
Postage & packaging
- Visit the Nuku’alofa Post & Print Shop for a range of our postage and packaging options, including envelopes, stamps, bags and boxes when sending your letters, documents and parcels within Tonga or internationally
Fast Print Services
- We offer a comprehensive photocopying, printing and general office service including printing identification photos, business cards, cutting, binding and laminating. Visit the Post & Print Shop for more.
- For commercial printing and more please contact us.
Business & Office Stationery
- Simply grab what you need from our range of office stationeries while you’re on the go.
- Commemorative stamps.
- Tonga Post commemorative stamps celebrate our unique culture and heritage.
- In addition to offering postage stamps, Tonga Post offers a range of commemorative stamp products celebrating Tonga’s culture, heritage, arts, stories and people.
- Great for:
- recognising and marking key domestic and international events
- gifts for various occasions
- sending to friends and family overseas
- educational resources for school and home
- international and domestic postage
- Browse the latest Tonga commemorative stamp issues available as well as the current definitive stamps available for purchase either at the Post Print Shop or on the Tonga Post Stamps website.
- A new special limited edition of the Tongan-English Dictionary to commemorate His Majesty’s Coronation is now available. While you buy them locally, if you live in Australia, Fiji, New Zealand or the United States of America, you could buy your very own copy and we will post it to your home address. Retails prices is you’re buying from any of the countries above (postage included): Australia AUD$110, Fiji FJD$110, New Zealand NZD$80 and USA USD$100. Click here for more.
International Money Transfer
- You can receive money sent from overseas via our Xpress Money agency counter at the Nuku’alofa General Post Office.
- Always bring a form of identification in order to receive your money.
- If you are receiving money you will need to complete a send and receive money form, and confirm the necessary information such as the sender’s name, the amount of money sent, where it was sent from.
- Visit the Nuku’alofa General Post Office to receive money internationally.
- We do not provide a sending money international service.