Up to 100 letters & documents
International Bulk Mail
- A cost-effective way to send large amounts of letters and documents internationally through International Air with a delivery target of three to 10 working days.
- International Bulk Mail is available to Tonga Post Account customers who post large amounts of mail at the same time – it offers greater flexibility with weight and size limits and can cut back administrative time and costs.
- Flexibility: each letter has a maximum allowable weight of 20g. Oversized printed material have a maximum allowable weight of 500g.
- Easy to use: only sort by destination country.
- Items based on actual weight: prices are based on the weight and destination of your items.
What can I send?
- Letters up to 50g per letter.
- Oversized printed matter up to 500kg per item.
- Letters and parcels for each lodgement must be identical. Identical items may contain multiple copies of the same publication/contents, e.g. magazines, where some recipients want two or more copies in an envelope (up to a maximum of four different weights) or where the contacts are identical e.g. a statement and/or invoice in the same envelope.
- The minimum lodgement quantity is either:
- 100 identical medium or large size letters per lodgement or
- 50 identical items per lodgement for oversized printed material only (maximum weight per item of 500g per item).
Sending letters & oversized printed material
- Ensure your lodgement has a minimum of 100 identical medium or large size letters or a minimum of 50 identical oversized printed material items per lodgement.
- Check that each letter weighs no more than 20g.
- You need to include a Statement of Posting form with an official Purchase Order.